“Looking Up, Being Equipped, Reaching Out, Caring For All”
To love and worship God and be a caring family. A family where all are growing into Christ-like maturity, being equipped for lives of ministry. A family committed to seeing all people reconciled to God through Jesus Christ.
The Essentials we Believe:
- The Bible is God’s Word to us. It is divinely inspired and is the supreme source for Christian’s belief and living.
- God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe, eternally existing in three persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God who lived a sinless life. He offered Himself as a perfect sacrifice for all sin, rose from the dead and is now exalted as Lord.
- All people are sinful and fall short of God’s glory, so we are victims of God’s wrath and are in need of salvation.
- To obtain salvation, repentance from sin and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and a dependence on His finished work is required. This cannot be obtained through any deeds of our own.
- The Holy Spirit brings new life to the believer, uniting and sealing them in the body of Christ – the Church. It is this ongoing presence within that enables the believer to grow in Christian maturity.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost is a final judgement. The saved to eternal life and the lost to eternal damnation.
- And to follow the two ordinances of the Lord Jesus Christ – Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Baptism being the immersion of believers in commitment and obedience to the Lord; the Lord’s Supper being an ongoing ceremony for believers to remember the Lord’s sacrifice, until He comes again.